The newest generation of adjustable, single channel precision pipettes includes eight models that can hold volumes ranging from 0.2 μL to 10 mL and support every application in which precise measurement of liquids is a main priority.
These provide high-speed operation for spin-down applications requiring a wide variety of tube volumes and capacities. With refrigeration capabilities, multi acce/deceleration settings, multiple safety features, and an unmatched capacity.
Powerful and Convenient Mini Centrifuge for Simple and Quick Life Science Separation Applications!
Dry Block Heater
Talboys Dry Block Heaters are designed for incubating and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures.
The Cryogenic Homogenizing System combines the ease and speed of a handheld homogenizer and a liquid nitrogen cooled sample to homogenize your sample faster and more efficiently.
Hotplate-Stirrers are available in 4.5" & 5.3" diameter and 4 x 4", 7 x 7", and 10 x 10" square top plate sizes. Top plate surfaces include ceramic, aluminum and stainless steel.
Available in fixed speed, analog, digital, pulsing, heavy-duty, microplate, multi-tube models. They offers 2 modes of operation; touch mode which activates when depressing the cup head, continuous mode when using accessory attachments.
Our laboratory freeze-dryer,handles product capacities from 2.5 kg to 24 kg per drying cycle.Almost all models are available with ice condenser temperatures of approx. -55 °C (main application: aqueous solutions) and -85 °C (for products with low freezing points, e.g. solvents).
Temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP115 from +10 °C) extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier.
Single stack orbital shaking incubator
• Single unit of 190L, shaking tray 800x430mm • All premium features apply • Full temperature control with cooling for 4-60ºC operation • Orbital movement with shaking diameter of 1-50mm stepless adjustable • Fold-down front door and sliding tray designed for easy operation • *base option available
Double stack orbital shaking incubator
• Doubled volume, 190Lx2, Shaking tray 800X430mm • All premium features apply • Full temperature control with cooling for 4-60ºC operation • Orbital movement with shaking diameter of 1-50mm stepless adjustable • Fold-down front door and sliding tray designed for easy operatio
Triple stack orbital shaking incubator
• Tripled volume, 190Lx3, Shaking tray 800X430mm • All premium features apply • Full temperature control with cooling for 4-60ºC operation • Orbital movement with shaking diameter of 1-50mm stepless adjustable • Fold-down front door and sliding tray designed for easy operation
Shaking water bath
• 30L/50L volume with standard shaking tray 434x256mm • Reciprocal movement, variable speed from 20-180rpm, 16 & 24mm variable strokes • High quality #304 stainless steel for excellent durability of interiors and its parts • PID controlled temperature, range from ambient-99.9°C • Gable lid included as standard
Circulating water bath
• 18 L/25L tank volume with diffuser platform, temperature control from ambient-99.9°C • LCD digital controller provides a user-friendly interface. • Circulating pumping system ensures highly uniformed temperature distribution • Stainless steel hinged gable lid prevents uncontrolled heat dissipation • Low water level alarm and non-volatile memory
GENERAL PURPOSE INCUBATORS
• 50L/80/120/160/270 L volume, fixed value and programmable temperature control mode • Direct heating optimizes temperature uniformity over ambient+5-65°C • PID microprocessor ensures precise temperature control with minimum fluctuations • Inner glass door provides complete visibility of the chamber during operation • LCD display, over temperature alarm and non-volatile memory
COLLED BOD INCUBATORS
• 90L /160/270/430L volume, fixed value and programmable temperature control over 4-65°C • 3D air-circulation system ensure fast response and good temperature uniformity • Intuitive TFT touch screen control panel, easy to operate • Double-fold glass window and inner glass door ensure visibility of inner chamber • Fluorescent light, 50mm access port, built-in printer as standard
• Back heating structure, the circulating fan in the back plenum distributes horizontal air flow evenly over the samples on each shelf • Temperature control from ambient+5 to 200°C • Available for Programmable and fixed value • LCD display control panel and non-volatile memory • P.I.D microprocessor control with integrated auto-diagnostic system • Multi safety features against overheating , leakage, or over-current. • "Push & Lock" air tight door closure system. • Sleek profile design.